Services: Our product uses artificial intelligence to improve research papers using machine learning techniques. By providing your paper or document to our AI tool, you agree that it may be processed by the tool and any resulting output may be provided back to you.
- Acceptable Use: You agree to use the Services only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms.
You shall not:
(i) reproduce, distribute, modify, adapt, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of the material on our Services;
(ii) use the Services in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation;
(iii) engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Services, or which, as determined by us, may harm MagicBean or users of the Services or expose them to liability; or
(iv) use the Services in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Services or interfere with any other party’s use of the Services.
- Disclaimer of Warranties The Services are provided “as is” and “as available” without warranties of any kind, either express or implied.
- Limitation of Liability In no event shall we be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages (including without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of or in connection with your use of the Services, whether based on breach of contract, tort (including negligence), or any other legal theory.
- Modifications We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. Your continued use of the Services after such notice constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms.
- Termination We may terminate or suspend your access to all or any part of the Services at any time, without notice or liability, if you breach any of these Terms.
- Governing Law These Terms and your use of the Services shall be governed by the laws of the state of [Your State or Country] without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Contact Us If you have any questions about these Terms or the Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .